 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 966
    30% off all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana —Nicole Drumm
   I've put all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana at 30% off in our Bricklink store. LUCNY discount applies to sale. Sale lasts until Duane returns home from the hospital. Also all masks and krana have been repriced to a dollar, before sale. So that means they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)