 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 960
959  |  961
Subject:
20% off all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 05:33:47 GMT

I've put all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana at 20% off in our Bricklink store.
Duane is in the hospital and I needed something to do to take my mind off
things.
If I get really distressed I may lower all the Bionicle Kanohi and Krana to one
LOWER price on top of the 20% off. LUCNY discount applies to sale.
Sale lasts until Duane returns home.
Anyone brave enough to relive us of half or more of the sale items gets a
special
surprise in the shipment. Anyone who orders them all gets two. The lucky person
or persons won't be disappointed.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS