 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 959
    20% OFF Sale at Paradise ABS... —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi, just letting you all know that I'm selling all my town and adventure sets in my shop at an additional 20% off. Here is the link to my shop: (URL) am doing this for the month of December. Plus, it is in celebration of my being able to reach (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)