 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 958
    3403 Fan's Grandstand Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot —Will Hess
   I've recently added parts from five copies of set 3403 Fan's Grandstand to my store inventory. These parts are priced at or below the current BrickLink average prices, with an additional 10% off storewide discount on top of that. Will Bricksburg (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)