 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 953
    Last inventory push at Brickenplate —Thomas Main
   Thank you all for buying so many sets over the past few months. I have added the last group of sets that I want to sell from my collection. You'll find a lot here: small sets, newish sets, old classics, sets sold as parts bags, and super-cheap sets. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Last inventory push at Brickenplate —Maggie Cambron
   (...) honor of listing the one millionth item on Bricklink! (URL) to you and to Bricklink! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)