 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 95
  GoB Bricksburg Depot - 20% Off

It seems that the average prices aren't as effective as they once were. With that in mind I've added a 20% discount to everything in my store. Store stock STILL includes: lots of minifigs (including pirates and soldiers) pirate ship parts jail doors (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)