 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 945 (-5)
  BrickLink fully stocked - >1500 unique items

This concludes the addition of the majority of our inventory, still a few odds/ends to add but nothing major so if you want to do once stop shopping check out our store. (URL) for any other BrickLink parts houses/shops feel free to buzz on quantity (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Drumm's Small Lots Sale

We are having a 18% off sale. Why 18%? Duane's 82nd birthday is November 16th. 100-82=18. Sale goes until Monday. Remember all LUCNY members you get an additional 15% off. Get what you can before Monday. Our new shipping policy goes in affect then. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  7191 UCS X-Wing Fighter for AUCTION at Bricklink

I thought I'd try out the new auction feature at Bricklink by posting my used 7191 UCS X-Wing Fighter up for auction. It's a three day auction, no reserve and low buy-out price auction. See it at my Bricklink shop here: (URL) pick up some other (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction)

  SALE Bricklink - 50% OFF ALL PARTS -

Super Sale at my Bricklink shop. ALL PARTS 50% OFF Strictly Limited time only. Shop will shut in about 48 hours. LAST CHANCE to BUY is NOW... Thanks to all my previous buyers. -- Jason King JasonOz's LEGO Shop (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

(...) Thanks for clearing that up. (Presumably you meant you agree with me, since Terry's post was a reply to me) (...) I think just about everyone agrees with that. I'd cut Sonnich some slack though, as this all seems like a miscommunication. ++Lar (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact