 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 920
  20% off sale at BritDog Lego USA, 1 week only

Hi Everyone, In 7 days time I will be closing my store for a month due to an overseas trip I am taking in the middle of November. So, as a special offer, I have reduced my entire inventory (except minifigs) by 20% for 1 week only. Shipping is a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)