 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 906
    Extra discount of 10% offered in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, If you are looking for parts do I offer the following extra discount in top of my current discount on parts in my shop: Buy for $250 parts and get extra 10% of on the whole order (only parts, not sets or minifigs) I have already discounted many (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)