 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 897
    Set #8880 (Super Car) in excellent condition for sale —Rainer Voelkner
   Hi folks, New in my bricklink shop: set #8880 "Super Car" in excellent condition (URL) was build only once and was located in an exhibition cabinet. The original instruction looks like new. I included three pictures to this offer - have a look. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)