 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 888
  Lego Pen Beads re-stocked! With ORANGE beads!

I just re-stocked my shop with a wide range of Lego Pen beads in many different colors after allmost 300 of them sold within a few DAYS!!! I have added what may be the last batch of Orange pen beads to be had! The employee at Legoland told me they (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)