 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 872
  Big birthday sale - 26% off!!!

Hi all, Today i celebrate my birthday and i want to celebrate it with all of you. That's why i have put all my parts, minifigs, instructions and gear on sale. Why 26%??? Well, that's my new age from today ;o) The offer last one week, until 9/19... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)