 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 860
  Re: Got Lego PUMPKINS??

(...) Well, I've got my pumpkins (as you well know Mark) and I'm all set to start on my Great Pumpkin Patch except for one problem - where the heck do I get 1x1 green round plates? I don't think I've ever even seen one of these in the 500+ sets I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Got Lego PUMPKINS??

(...) lol, I never thought that the 1x1 green round plates were not out there untill last night. BUT - they must be out there somewhere.. they have been sold a total of 5 times on BL. It works out like this.. Condition: Times Sold: Lowest: Average: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)