 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 85 (-5)
  1000 Train Track pieces in my shop

Hi, I have added alot of train track, 4.5 V, 12 V, and 9V. I have now over 1000 pieces available, this can make quite a sizeable track!! Prices start at $0.25 per piece. Also, I have 10+ complete train sets available (metorliners 4558, club cars (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Items for Halloween

Greetings, I have a number of glow-in-the-dark ghosts and skeletons for sale, as well as some creepy-crawlies like scorpions, snakes, and spiders. Please see: (URL) McCarthy/ (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1000 positive feedbacks! Wow!

Glad you pointed this out, Lar. Terry's feedback grew one by one - without solicitation. They way he handles his transactions is a model I strive for personally in all my Internet dealings. Congratulations, Terry! Ed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1000 positive feedbacks! Wow!

Wow! See: (URL) to Terry Cruse, the first Brickbay seller to get to 1000 positive feedbacks. (URL) earned those feedbacks one at a time, folks. Way to go Terry! That's not to say anything bad about the rest of the folks on this list: (URL) 20th is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: NINJA 4x6x6 Rocky WALLS / Brickbay

I have 80 of these (new) for sale in my Brickbay shop 'Aaron's All Themes' www.brickbay.com/sto...p=c470guy. Get'em while brickbay is up: ) Thanks.....Aaron G. (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact