 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 836
  FS: Toy Store 18 inch tall DISPLAY MINIFIG at BrickLink ! !

I have for sale at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes: LEGO DISPLAY MINIFIG. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I will ship worldwide. Picture at (URL) listing at (URL) me with any questions at c470guy@aol.com Thanks...Aaron. MY MAIN PAGE: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)