 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 831
  Back to School Special on LEGO pens at Maggie's LEGO Finds

Since it is that special time of year, I have placed my stock of retired or soon to be retired LEGO pens on sale for your back to school needs at 40% off the regular retail price. Featured are: LEGO Race Pen (URL) Adventurer's Pen (URL) my favorite (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)