 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 827
    FS: Parts from multiple copies of 6600 —Joel Hoornbeek
   Hello all, I got four copies of 6600 Highway Construction some time ago, for the purpose of parting them out. I have procrastinated, however, in opening a Bricklink store, because I didn't think I had enough parts to warrent doing so. Various (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: Parts from multiple copies of 6600 available at Bricklink —Joel Hoornbeek
   I have just added several more lots of pieces from 4 copies of 6600, including the minifigs and road signs. Please drop by and take a look. As always, please let me know if you have any questions. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)