 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 824
    bricks4you.com open in 3 days - see my special offer —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, I'm in the middle of cleaning out and counting my inventory - to make it easier for me have I decided to open in 3 days in hope of getting a lot of ot sold :o) I have discounted most items with 10-20%, beside of that do I offer FREE shipping all (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)