 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 82
  1000 positive feedbacks! Wow!

Wow! See: (URL) to Terry Cruse, the first Brickbay seller to get to 1000 positive feedbacks. (URL) earned those feedbacks one at a time, folks. Way to go Terry! That's not to say anything bad about the rest of the folks on this list: (URL) 20th is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 1000 positive feedbacks! Wow!

Glad you pointed this out, Lar. Terry's feedback grew one by one - without solicitation. They way he handles his transactions is a model I strive for personally in all my Internet dealings. Congratulations, Terry! Ed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)