 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 811
810  |  812
Subject:
Brickmania's Guarded Church, Round Two and other tidbits...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:01:52 GMT

Hello folks!

This is just a public announcement that I have officially started the second
batch of Guarded Church kits and have opened up sales to the public.  This batch
is costing me a consinderable amount more to make than the original lot, so I
have unfortunately had to raise the price to $720 plus shipping ($25 flat
shipping fee in the USA)  There have already been reservations for 7 of 10
Gaurded Church kits in this batch, so don't wait to get in on batch two or else
you may be waiting a LONG time for round three!

I have also assembled parts packs for the first expansion module (the
instructions for this come with the basic Church kit) and they are available as
well for $140 plus shipping ($8 in the USA).

Also, the next kit out will be a fully detailed, minifig scale version of the
M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo"  This is the heavy assault version of the famous American
tank from WW2.  I am working on this kit now and should have it available for
sale by the end of the month.  Since I'm still working on it, I don't have a
final price for it, but it will come with 5 minifigs and will be in the $200
range.

Lastly, to simplify my life, I have reinstated the direct credit card ordering
system I originally had on my web site.  For US customers, you can now place
your order in a 1 step process.  Overseas customers will still have to email me
for a price quote since the rates are so different from country to country.

Thanks and take care!

Dan

http://www.brickmania.com