 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 806
    over 6,000 new parts! Wide range of sets parted out! —Mark Papenfuss
   My Bricklink shop, Land Of Bricks ( (URL) ) has crossed over the 10,000 part level!! In the last few day s I have added lots of completley parted-out sets, they include.. 2 complete 8466 (with 2 more coming soon)(URL) complete 8241 ~~ (URL) complete (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)