 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 801
800  |  802
Subject:
"Peasant" forestman/woman FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:54:19 GMT

Well, after losing a bag of 50 of each of the minifigs from set 6024, I
parted out my last 50.  Then I managed to lose THEM in my mess of an apt
when cleaning (starting out with orderly sorting, and as we ran out of
time before our vacation, it was "stuff it in any drawer/tub/bucket").

I just found them again.

So they're back in my Bricklink store.  The forestman comes with the
brown hood, the peasant girl comes with the black hood AND bow AND
quiver!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

--
Tom Stangl