 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 800 (-5)
  Re: Drumm's Small Lots is now open

Yep I realized that too late. Darnit. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> wrote in message news:H0npzF.Cxn@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) advertisements (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Drumm's Small Lots is now open

(...) Jude Beaudin LUGNET #549 (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Drumm's Small Lots is now open

Our Bricklink store, Drumm's Small Lots is now open (URL) LUCNY members get a 10% discount. Please read the terms and shipping! -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  New Store!

We just opened our new Bricklink store! We call it Drumm's Small Lots. Why? Well we don't plan on selling that much. Located here: (URL) until final inventory can be done it's closed. If your really curious email me and I may send you the password. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  now available: 2586 "CHESS KING"

I have this set for sale in my BrickLink shop at approx 30% off the average past sold for price. Look in 'sets by category - castle' (URL) little rare set!! My NEW main LEGO page is at (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact