 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 797
  New Store!

We just opened our new Bricklink store! We call it Drumm's Small Lots. Why? Well we don't plan on selling that much. Located here: (URL) until final inventory can be done it's closed. If your really curious email me and I may send you the password. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)