 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 785
    Discounted items in bricks4you.com + bulk sale discount offered —Morten Soerensen
   Hello, Just discounted one thirs of my items with 10%. Untill the end of the 7th August do I as well still offer bulk sale discounts, get up to 25% of on the order amount - se how on my splash page. Shop link (to my splash page): (URL) offer (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)