 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 749
  bricks4you.com has re-opened with 60,000 new parts added

Hi, I have now opened up my shop again - in the past days have I added more than 60,000 new parts and sets, so there is now more than 130,000 great parts and sets availbale including a lot of rare stuff. Prices is as usual among the lowest on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)