 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 744
    Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot —Will Hess
   Greetings! I've advanced the discounts in my BrickLink store. All parts are now 45% off and all "official" sets are now 20% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot —Will Hess
   Discounts advance again. They are: 55% off parts 30% off official sets (see previous message for a list of sets) Custom kits are still 10% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)