 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 740 (-5)
  Huge amounts of minifigs and pieces for sale...slashed prices!

(URL) everything is currently 20% off including minifigs, baseplates, sets, and tons of parts! Prices have also been slashed drastically on Pirate and Castle minifigs! Check em out before they are all gone. Sale for a limited time only. (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Parts at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.; Old Sale Still In Place

Hi! I've added, most notably, a load of the parts from 8538 Muaka and Kane-Ra (the bull/tiger Bionicle set with a load of Technic parts). New parts are priced at or below lowest-sell; old parts categories that were at 55% off are still at 55% off (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  30% off parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models on Bricklink

Right now I have increased the discount on all my parts to 30%, even on non-standard colors and special pieces. Take a look at (URL) minimum order, international shipping a pleasure! Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! (URL) TOWN (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricksburg Depot Discounts

Parts are now 40% off. Sets are now 15% off. Later :-) Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: One Last Try ...

(...) No you will not. But my suggestion is at least stronger than Jonathans, which was to just wait and see a bit longer to see what develops, which is why I called it "kind". At these levels the cost of pursueing remedies to fraud can often be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact