 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 74
  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

Dave & All, (...) Yes, I guess from my perspective, I just don't understand people who willingly do something like releasing it to the public. If writing worms helps people learn how to defend against it, that's all well and good, but to mess up (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

In my opinion, more of the blame should be directed at Microsoft for their lack of planning and security. I am just amazed at the amount of viri spreading lately, and NOT 1 has affected me using RedHat Linux. Given the resources Microsoft has, there (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)