 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 738
  30% off parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models on Bricklink

Right now I have increased the discount on all my parts to 30%, even on non-standard colors and special pieces. Take a look at (URL) minimum order, international shipping a pleasure! Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! (URL) TOWN (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)