 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 734
    bricks4you.com will close down for a period in 48 hours from now.. —Morten Soerensen
   so if you want to take advantage of the sales please take a look before it's too late :o) Shop link: (URL) offering 20% down on everything in my shop. I'll be re-opening in a week or a little more after moving to a new apartment. Morten (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)