 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 727
726  |  728
Subject:
Sets for Sale @ Bricksburg Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:00:51 GMT

Greetings all!

I've decided to pare down my collection a bit and am selling several sets in
my BrickLink store (URL below).  All sets are used (in excellent condition)
and come unboxed unless stated otherwise.  Here's the list:

5918 Scorpion Tracker
10020 Santa Fe Super Chief (numbered edition)
6429 Blaze Responder
6445 Emergency Evac
6521 Emergency Repair Truck
6550 Fire and Rescue Van
6513 Glade Runner
1251 Go Kart
6368 Jet Airliner
6614 Launch Evac I
6420 Mail Carrier
3438 McDonalds Restaurant
6356 Med-Star Rescue Plane
2881 Parking Gate Attendant
6697 Rescue-I Helicopter
6431 Road Rescue
1253 Shell F1 Truck
1252 Shell Tanker
6625 Speed Trackers
6442 Sting Ray Explorer
6645 Street Sweeper
1249 Tri-Motorbike
6687 Turbo Prop I
6517 Water Jet
6596 Wave Master
6428 Wave Saver
1199 Winning Team

I also have a few custom fire apparatus kits left for sale too.  If you see
something you like you better grab it before someone else does, as I noticed
quite a few wanted notices going out as I listed these.

Thanks for looking,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=willhess