 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 725 (-10)
  Looking for Chris Gill

Does anyone here have any regular contact with Chris Gill, proprietor of the LEGO Antiquities Brickshop? I'm having trouble getting a reply from him, and I'm wondering if there is an e-mail address other than his "betabug@bigfoot.com" one that I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.people)

  Re: New Parts @ Bricksburg Depot

My parts are now 30% off. Get em while you still can :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LEGO SALE

Bartering the Brick is having a sale! 40% off every part in stock! 20% off every minifig in stock! And 20% off every set in stock (most sets priced at MSRP, so 20% off is 20% below retail)! (URL) the Brick (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Parts @ Bricksburg Depot

All parts are now 20% off. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Parts @ Bricksburg Depot

I've just added hundreds of parts to my BrickLink store...few bricks but lots of decorated elements and specialty parts. Come get 'em before someone beats you to them. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10-20% Off All sets At TavcoToys

Hello Again Fellow Brick Fans. I am running low on space for all these Lego Sets!!!! Come Take a Look At give them a happy home :) (URL) Tav (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Current sale ends the coming Sunday - further discount added today

Hi, I've been discounted some items further so now is most parts discounted with 60% and rest with 50%. Some figs as well is discounted 35% and some 25%, only figs that is not discounted is star wars. Also have a lot of rare/difficult sets to get (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last! (URL) going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

  50% discount on all parts in bricks4you.com

Hi, After going through my whole stock have I decided to discount all parts with 50% in hope of getting a lot of it sold before moving. Also discounted all figs (except star wars) with 25%. Shop link: (URL) but not least do I have a lot of sets (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Further SALE in bricks4you.com

Hi, Since I started this round of sale to get a lot of parts sold before moving to a new apartment have I decided to discount a lot of parts further. So now is a lot of my parts actually discounted with 35% from prices that was already among the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact