 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 720 (-5)
  10-20% Off All sets At TavcoToys

Hello Again Fellow Brick Fans. I am running low on space for all these Lego Sets!!!! Come Take a Look At give them a happy home :) (URL) Tav (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Current sale ends the coming Sunday - further discount added today

Hi, I've been discounted some items further so now is most parts discounted with 60% and rest with 50%. Some figs as well is discounted 35% and some 25%, only figs that is not discounted is star wars. Also have a lot of rare/difficult sets to get (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last! (URL) going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

  50% discount on all parts in bricks4you.com

Hi, After going through my whole stock have I decided to discount all parts with 50% in hope of getting a lot of it sold before moving. Also discounted all figs (except star wars) with 25%. Shop link: (URL) but not least do I have a lot of sets (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Further SALE in bricks4you.com

Hi, Since I started this round of sale to get a lot of parts sold before moving to a new apartment have I decided to discount a lot of parts further. So now is a lot of my parts actually discounted with 35% from prices that was already among the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact