 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 711
  FS: 'swirley' / 'marbled' silver-grey bricks

These bricks were selected from the rummage tub at LEGOLAND Windsor as part of the 'kilogram of bricks' available at the Red Letter Days event on 7 April 2002... I've just uploaded some of them (1x2, 1x3, 1x6, 1x8, 2x3, 2x4, 2x8 and 2x10) to my shop (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)