 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 695
    Final day for 60% off new parts at Brickmania —Daniel Siskind
   OK, today's the last day of the sale, so don't forget to take advantage of 60% off the remaining 55,000 new parts in my Bricklink store. thanks to everyone who has alreayd ordered, vutting my inventory in half and allowing me enough capital to (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)