 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 695 (-20)
  Final day for 60% off new parts at Brickmania

OK, today's the last day of the sale, so don't forget to take advantage of 60% off the remaining 55,000 new parts in my Bricklink store. thanks to everyone who has alreayd ordered, vutting my inventory in half and allowing me enough capital to (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  James Brown's Parts is open again, 8600+ parts

The vast majority of new parts are from 12 copies of <set:7146 TIE Fighter> and 20 copies of <set:7151 Sith Infiltrator>, with odds and ends from older sets in the mix. As per usual, note my turn-around times. (URL) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ghost includes legs or not?

(...) Well, that depends.... all the ghosts on scooby-doo had feet ;) I think that I like the feet better, the bricks look kinda bulky. I wonder if all the sellers notice the difference? Mark (URL) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ghost includes legs or not?

(...) Well that certainly gives me choices. I don't see any feet in the picture. Feet look ridiculous on a ghost. -Erik (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ghost includes legs or not?

When LEGO first produced the mminifig Ghost one-piece shroud, they put it over a minifig torso w/ a 1x2 plate and a 1x2 brick. (Later on, they replaced the 1x2 plate and 1x2 brick with minifig legs...) Hope this helps. ;-) Franklin (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Ghost includes legs or not?

What's underneath the Minifig Ghost pictured here? (URL) put white legs on all of mine, which looks a bit odd. (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Memorial day weekend blowout spectacular

Memorial Day Weekend Blowout Spectacular This weekend, starting Friday at 11:00 AM EST, All Things Lego with begin their first annual Memorial Day Weekend Blowout Spectacular Sale! (URL) is on sale! Nothing held back! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  60% off (Final Reduction) on new parts at Brickmania

Hello again! I've just reduced the remaining 89,000 (or so) parts to 60% off, where they will remain all weekend. Prices will go back up on Monday or Tuesday, so order now while the prices are hot! Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Big sale over at Land Of Bricks!

Hey All, Well, I am still recovering from Mothers day presents - and both my car and tv broke. SO I need ot get some extra cash to fill these voids. So I am having a big slae in my shop Land Of Bricks! 5% off Sets and Soft Bricks 15% off Minifigs (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Help contacting Scott Johnson

A little over a month ago I made a purchase on BrickLink from Scott Johnson's "Used Lego Online" (BrickLink userid sjflmel@cs.com), with no word from him since. Does anyone know him? Has anyone heard from him? Can anyone contact him for me? Anyone (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Brickmania now 55% off and going fast (only 85,000 bew parts left!)

As promised, I just made today's price reduction, taking the remaining 85,000+ new parts down to 55% off the original price (yes, almost 10,000 parts sold since yesterday's post!). Tomorrow will be the final reduction, but I'll leave everything at (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Further sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've updated my inventory and put more of my items for sale - also added new stuff today. Take a look and help me cleaning out my inventory :o) Link: (URL) still offering FREE worldwide shipping on orders of $250 placed before the end of the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FS LEGO 3302 SOCCER Field Plates - 45% off

There are 2 plates in the pack, each is 48*48. See: (URL) A (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS LEGO 3302 SOCCER Field Plates - 45% off

Made for the 1998 World Cup. See: (URL) and come with Lego and England team stickers. Only 3 packs left! See: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Monorail ramps and tall stantions(and little)addedd to shop.

Monorail ramps and tall stantions added .Ramps at lowest price on BL.Stantions at good price as well. (URL) Chris (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% off 95,000 new parts at Brickmania

OK, this is getting redundant (sorry))), but today's reduction makes the remaining parts 50% off.... Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Do you want FREE shipping on your order..

.. in bricks4you.com ? If so, just go and buy for minimum $250 in my shop and I'll pay the shipping costs no matter where you live in the world :o) Also having a bunch of bulk sales and discounts at the moment to sell out some of my stock before (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Added Clone Troopers today

Hi, Looking for a bunch of Clone Troopers to your star wars battle - added a lot for the lowest price on bricklink right now. Also added a few sets of 7155 + some other star wars stuff :o) (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  100,000 parts now 45% off and falling!

Just a reminder of the daily reduction - now down to 45% off original price on 100,000+ braqnd new parts. How low will I go? We'll just have to see what it takes to get rig of all those bricks!!! All of my custom kits and instructions have also been (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Round 3 of Clearance at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.

Yet another update! Parts discounts have moved to 44%; sets and figs are at 35%, save my European Legoredo at $93. Again, my shop: (URL) And if anyone decides to clean out the inventory, I'll throw in shipping worldwide. LFB (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact