 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 672
671  |  673
Subject:
Brickmania RES-Q'd!!! Crazy parts sale continues!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:33:27 GMT

I'm pleased to announce that my kit instructions (among thousands of other
lost files) have been salvaged thanks to the invaluable help and knowledge
of Ray Sanders.  While this is a sigh of relief, I'm still planning to
upgrade my computer hardware across the board, specifically to help ensure
this doesn't happen again (is this where "hobby" becomes business?).
Therefore, I'm continuing on with the liquidation of my spare parts
inventory on Brickshelf, with today's reduction dropping the sale prices to
40% off.  I'm going to keep reducing the prices an additonal 5% each day all
week (or until there's nothing left to reduce).  I'm still offering free
shipping in the USA for orders over $100 (which I can no extend to my custom
kits and instructions too!).  I still haven't had time to get my
instructions and kits back into the inventory, so have some patience while I
get them updated later this morning.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support!

Dan

my BL store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

My home pages: