 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 671
    Last day for the 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins!!! —Stijn Colemont
   Hi all, Just a quick note to tell you that this is the last day they will be available. I will remove these from my inventory at 23:00 CET. If you want one, be quick, only 2 left!!! (URL) and look under the adventure sets. Thank you and have a nice (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)