 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 670
669  |  671
Subject:
35% off 105,000 parts at Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 17:07:10 GMT

I just dropped the price of all loose parts on my Bricklink store another 5%
off the original price.  Another further 5% reduction will occur each day
for the rest of the week.  This crazy sale us being done in hopes to
liquidate enough stock to pay for major computer upgrades for my custom kit
building efforts (see last two posts).  My Bricklink store URL is here:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania

Thanks for your support!

Dan

http://www.brickmania.com