 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 636
  Re: 10x Curse of the Pharoah Now Available

Jeff, Just so that you know, you can still list items that are not in the catalog. Just go to the category you want them in, and click the box next to " The Part I am selling is not listed. I will provide my own description in the comments box." (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 10x Curse of the Pharoah Now Available

(...) Thank you for the heads up Troy! Jeff (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)