 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 621
  Goblin heads, sand and lime green, and mmore...

I just added a PILE o' stuff to my Bricklink store GoB - Lions Gate Models at (URL) out the goblin heads (much cheaper than buying whole Goblins at $4+ - yikes!), lime green and sand green parts, medium-yellow-orange parts, lots of dark grey plates, (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)