 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 6
    listed sets: 7725, 4558, 4547, 7817, 6339 and more. —Paul Janssen
   Hi, I started listing more sets in my brickbay shop. These are a very rare 7725 12 V train set, and a 4558 metroliner. In the past few days I have been listing others sets, but no wanted notifications have gone out. I listed several train sets, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)