 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 58
Re: Brickbay Down????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:39:17 GMT

I think we all became too sensitive about Bricbay !
It works ... There are and there will be some hickups,
but it works and it will continue working  as long as there are
AFOLs in the world (and ther are over 4500 registered Brickbay
members :-) !
We all just have to be a bit more patient, don't we (every server
has problems anyway)  ?

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595
Brickbay: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
Its now 14:15 GMT, I am not getting any response from the brickbay http • server.
Pings look good, as does traceroute. I suspect that the server crashed or • is
hung.

Ray

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Michael Edwards writes:
As from 22:47 GMT brickbay is not working :( AYHHHH, i need to update • some
shipping stuff!!!! ;(

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

It's 8:40 (20:40)pm at the moment in Australia and I have waited for ages
for Brickbay to load up... somehow right now I don't think so :(  I have
waited over 25 mins so far with no luck... BAH!

Just a warning... Mel