 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 575 (-5)
  Limerick's Pot of Gold + Custom Leprachaun

Hello everyone, I have been working on this a little while. I have created some new graphics and changed my store name to Limerick's Pot of Gold (formally Limerick Store): (URL) have also completed and made available my first custom minifig (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New monorail curves & small stantions at my new store.

I have 30 new curved monorails and 110 new small stantions for sale in my new shop.(URL) ($2.50 for monos and 40 cent for small stantions) Chris Leach MichLTC/MichLUG (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  all items on sale at Missing Brick, FREE S&H too!!!

In 3 weeks from now, my shop "Missing Brick, Free S&H" will close for undetermined period of time (longer than 1 month) because I will move to Columbus, OH. I've put my inventory on sale, between 5 and 75% off. (The few items not on sale are the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

(...) That's great, Todd, but in future, could you please post such announcements in lugnet.market.brickshops? Thanks ROSCO FUT: lugnet.market.brickshops (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Lego website for old Lego models

Hello everyone ! We, Rolf and Vincent, lugnet members for over 2 years, have found the time to build ourselfs a Lego-sales website: www.bricksystem.com Take a look and let us know what you think ! Everything on the site is for sale and large (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact