 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 570
  Announcing the release of the first BattleSpace custom model kit

Hi everyone! As the subject line reads, I am today releasing a custom kit of my Novacaster heavy chain cannon model (www.ozbricks.com/ba...ster.htm). Initially only one kit is available so that I can see how it sells and assess the business, but if (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: Announcing the release of the first BattleSpace custom model kit

Personally I'd like to see the Cyclone for sale. I like the shape and design of it, and it's small enough it would probably be under $40 USD. If only I had $35 right now... BTW, is that the only model of it you have, or just the first copy? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announcing the release of the first BattleSpace custom model kit

(...) I did consider the cyclone but it is so highly detailed that it woule cost a LOT more (prolly in the range of US$80). If I do any more kits, they will be of slightly larger models. And yes, I only have the first copy here - if I need then more (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announcing the release of the first BattleSpace custom model kit

Hmmm. I don't think it need be that expensive. Some of the more rare pieces could be replaced/removed, such as the phones on the side and the trans red rocket (make it gray/drk gray). You could go through Bricklink and see which color sceme would be (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)