 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 570 (-5)
  Announcing the release of the first BattleSpace custom model kit

Hi everyone! As the subject line reads, I am today releasing a custom kit of my Novacaster heavy chain cannon model (www.ozbricks.com/ba...ster.htm). Initially only one kit is available so that I can see how it sells and assess the business, but if (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Sale @ Bricktopia!

Hi all, For the first time, I'm running a sale at Bricktopia. I'll be out of town for ~11 days starting in a few minutes...so as an experiment, I've raised my minimum order to $40 and put my entire inventory on sale at 20% off of the reasonable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  MISP Service Packs added to my store: Train Sliding Doors / Threaded Axles / Bulldozer Caterpillar Chainlinks / Garage Roller Doors / Shooting Cannons

I've just added the following MISP Service Packs to my BrickLink store: Train Sliding Doors Threaded Axles and Nuts Bulldozer Caterpillar Chainlinks Garage Roller Doors Shooting Cannons ...all under 'Service Packs' See them all at: (URL) for (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

(...) What is often considered useful is to give an explicit link of the form: (URL) particular link being the link to your particular store, note that the store name and the id are not necessarily the same so the user/buyer could not construct a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

All Things Lego is the name of the store at www.bricklink.com just in case you want to check it out :) "Jim Warren" <jb_warren@msn.com> wrote in message news:Gu878r.Ks5@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact