 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 565 (-5)
  Missing Brick, FREE S&H & 5-50% off!!!

All items are now discounted in my shop. I have to move to Ohio (shop will close May 5, will ship till May 14, will reopen mid-end June), and rather sell than relocate most of my inventory. All is at least 5% off, and up to 50% off my already low (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  News from NeeD Lego Bricklink shop !

Hi all ! From now on you can reach our Bricklink shop following this link: www.need-lego.tk Short and easy to remember :-) ! Of course - the old link is still active , but this one is nicer :-) Then ... thanks to some friendly help 6561 6668,6353 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) Of course, 383!! Or in the U.S., I think it was 6083. I am still getting used to describing lego according to set number. Anyway, I lost the red knight years and years ago, and haven't seen another one out there for less than an arm and a leg! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale At Tavco Toys

Hello ALL, I just went thru and marked down almost my whole inventory of sets. Most prices are lowest on BrickLink. I need to clean out house before wife cleans me out:) Take a look. Thanks Tom Tav (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

Which store, Jim? (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact