 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 555
    Lots of minifig heads, torsos, complete figs at GoB-Lions Gate Models —Kevin Wilson
   I just added a pile of heads and torsos, plus a few quite rare complete figs (airport pilots etc) to my Bricklink store at (URL) also find some parts still marked way down to 0.09 and 0.19 as I try to clear out the slow movers. Kevin ---...--- TOWN (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)