 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 547
  40% off 69,000 new parts - tonight only!

Due to the recent outage of Bricklink, I've decided to extend my massive clearance sale one more night! To further clear out some work space, I've place my remaining 69,000 parts at 40% off their original price. If you placed an order in the past (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)